Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Excitement

It's the day after Christmas and all through the house, tons of creatures are stirring... THANK GOD not a mouse. Daddy is sitting with Sam on the couch, while Mommy is typing all of this out. The boys are nestled with their Nani tonight. We are just chilling, not a worry in sight. I hope you like my day after Christmas poem... totally original I must say. This Christmas has snuck up on us... HELLO! It's already the day AFTER. Several things have occurred over the last week. #1- To everyones surprise (ahem) the world did not come to a screeching halt on the 21st. #2- Christmas came, and has now gone.It was a success, Jack got to hold his own candle at the Christmas Eve service this year and THE CHURCH DID NOT burn down. St Nick also knew exactly what the kids wanted for Christmas. #3- Les Mis is an INCREDIBLE movie and I got a fabulous quote from it which I will share later. #4- Jack's birthday is in a few days... he will be 6 and I will silently cry in the shower because he is growing up. #5- This house is excited about adoption. Everyone is talking about it. We are all excited about the new year and the fact that we are truly about to get this thing rolling. We are scared, mostly because of the fact that we have NO CLUE where the money for this is going to come from... the other thing we are excited about is the fact that we really have our hearts set on twins. We are praying that our family of 4 will be a family of 6 in the future. I think this is the first time I have put this in writing. It is something we have been talking about since this trek has begun... So now, here we go putting just a bit more info out there. So right now, our next step is picking an agency to go through and giving the go ahead on the home study. I think my biggest fear is not choosing the right agency. It is a huge commitment, research is being done and we are narrowing down our choices. The quote I wanted to give you tonight was "to love someone is like looking in the face of God"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you all. You all are in my thoughts and prayers during your new journey!

    ReplyDelete