Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moving along...

I spoke with a friend today and also made a new one. My friend Niki encouraged me to start asking questions. I think before today that I have been a little bit afraid to start asking. Reason being is I am afraid that the girls we want will be taken already. I know that God has a plan for us and for the children that we are so interested in. If they have already been committed to another family then I know at least they will be cared for and hopefully in a Christian home. I have to remind myself sometimes that God is in control and that I HAVE ABSOLUTELY no choice in the matter. The special happenings today have really lit a fire. We believe we have decided on an agency. We are going to fill out our application and send in the first $250 soon. I spoke with a woman today named Annie and though we haven't spoken in detail yet I have given her our number and will hopefully speak with her on the phone tomorrow. So on my list tomorrow is filling out our application, speaking with Annie and maybe getting some answers about these beautiful girls that have been on our minds since September!

1 comment:

  1. Adoption is not for the weak at heart! Emotional roller coasters are part of the journey. Praying for you my sweet friend!

    Happy Birthday Jack!

    ReplyDelete